CyperHost – Official Service-Level Agreement – Last Reviewed: 25th March 2021
Agreement of Service-Level (SLA)
• “Us”, “we”, “CyperHost” – Defining CyperHost we may also be called the disclosing party in this agreement.
• This agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between “Us, “We”, “CyperHost” and Customers for provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the product or service.
• Customer must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions in this Service Level Agreement. CyperHost reserves the right to change this document at any means possible. Services that are covered by this Service Level Agreement: Minecraft Server Hosting, Web Hosting, VPS hosting, Game Hosting.
Our SLA “Service-Level-Agreement” will apply to the following types of altercations:
1. Hardware – If at any time our machine(s) are not able to maintain this agreement for 20 consecutive minutes, the affected service will be covered by our SLA.
2. Service Panel – We provide a guaranteed panel availability to all services. If at any time our service does not maintain this agreement for 20 consecutive minutes, the affected service will be covered by our SLA.
Service level agreement credit occurs after a service has been unreachable for more than 20 consecutive minutes. For each hour of consecutive downtime after the 20 minutes the client will be credited 1% of the effected services’ monthly bill up to 100% of the value of the service.
Our SLA does not comply with the following:
1. Scheduled Maintenance – All scheduled work to our services is announced via e-mail, discord, or on our website.
2. Circumstances beyond control – Any requests from hierarchy, altercations with primary hosting service, weather, acts of god which are a result in failure service.
3. Overload of allocated ram – Obstacles due to affected product using more resources than available are not covered by this agreement.
• Dedicated Services are not covered by the Service-Level Agreement.
• Internet unavailability due to client/customer issues are not covered by CyperHost.
• Any unlawful activities against the client and or caused by the client; such as DDOS attacks, server illegal activities and terminations.
• If Cyperhost believes the SLA claim to be fraudulent
If you require any assistance regarding our SLA or have any inquiries, contact us.